Saturday, November 30, 2013

27 Reasons why Kids are actually the WORST. [No, I don't think kids are the worst, but I was CRYING because of how funny this is!]

27 Reasons why Kids are actually the WORST. [No, I don't think kids are the worst, but I was CRYING because of how funny this is!]
27 Reasons why Kids are actually the WORST. [No, I don't think kids are the worst, but I was CRYING because of how funny this is!]

Download whole gallery
Horse buddy ! Watch funny animal videos and pictures here
Horse buddy ! Watch funny animal videos and pictures here

Download whole gallery
This is my favorite, haha! I've never met a girl who wants small boobs. Nor a guy who said "Check out the flat chest on that one!"
This is my favorite, haha! I've never met a girl who wants small boobs. Nor a guy who said "Check out the flat chest on that one!"

Download whole gallery
Hee hee.
Hee hee.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment