Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A woman said "WOW" to me on the phone atleast 40 times when I worked at the furniture store...but she happened to be the stupid one

Blue whale’s fart - WTF fun facts LOL
Blue whale’s fart - WTF fun facts LOL
Click here to download
Funny Cat Photos Tony in the Basket Tongue Out!
Funny Cat Photos Tony in the Basket Tongue Out!
Click here to download
Mindless Behavior.. LOVE them soooo much. Funny, innocent, have have
Mindless Behavior.. LOVE them soooo much. Funny, innocent, have have
Click here to download
A woman said "WOW" to me on the phone atleast 40 times when I worked at the furniture store...but she happened to be the stupid one
A woman said "WOW" to me on the phone atleast 40 times when I worked at the furniture store...but she happened to be the stupid one
Click here to download
? baby monkey nala visits lemurs - YouTube
? baby monkey nala visits lemurs - YouTube
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment