Thursday, November 21, 2013

I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."

Happens every time
Happens every time
Click here to download
I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."
I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."
Click here to download
THAT WAS ME THAT WAS ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER OH MY GOODNESS I FOUND MYSELF ON PINTREST
THAT WAS ME  THAT WAS ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER OH MY GOODNESS I FOUND MYSELF ON PINTREST
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment