Friday, November 29, 2013

"I've got 99 problems, but dropping a deuce in front of Ken ain't one of 'em!" Hahaha! LOVE me some Shmitten Kitten!

this is funny
this is funny

Download whole gallery
Taite... This looks just like you!!!
Taite... This looks just like you!!!

Download whole gallery
I don't know why, but this is funny.
I don't know why, but this is funny.

Download whole gallery
Things to do in public. Makes me laugh every time...
Things to do in public. Makes me laugh every time...

Download whole gallery
"I've got 99 problems, but dropping a deuce in front of Ken ain't one of 'em!" Hahaha! LOVE me some Shmitten Kitten!
"I've got 99 problems, but dropping a deuce in front of Ken ain't one of 'em!"  Hahaha!  LOVE me some Shmitten Kitten!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment