Friday, November 29, 2013

Jigsaw. Lightweight and maneuverable, a jigsaw's strength is how it cuts curves and makes plunge cuts. It can cut holes in counters for sinks and small precise holes in cabinets for electrical plugs, and it's ideal for craft projects requiring large scrolling or fretwork designs.

This was my childhood. My grandparents were always accumulating these things but there were never cookies. Mystery still unsolved.
This was my childhood. My grandparents were always accumulating these things but there were never cookies. Mystery still unsolved.

Download whole gallery
Best Funny Videos 2013 - Funny Pranks Full Movie 1
Best Funny Videos 2013 - Funny Pranks Full Movie 1

Download whole gallery
Jigsaw. Lightweight and maneuverable, a jigsaw's strength is how it cuts curves and makes plunge cuts. It can cut holes in counters for sinks and small precise holes in cabinets for electrical plugs, and it's ideal for craft projects requiring large scrolling or fretwork designs.
Jigsaw. Lightweight and maneuverable, a jigsaw's strength is how it cuts curves and makes plunge cuts. It can cut holes in counters for sinks and small precise holes in cabinets for electrical plugs, and it's ideal for craft projects requiring large scrolling or fretwork designs.

Download whole gallery
Farting on Eating Peoples Prank
Farting on Eating Peoples Prank

Download whole gallery
funny animals. Not gonna lie, it took me a minute to see the cat HAHA Excited that in Decemeber I may get to fly away and study these guys :) Keeping my fingers crossed I get it!
funny animals. Not gonna lie, it took me a minute to see the cat HAHA  Excited that in Decemeber I may get to fly away and study these guys :) Keeping my fingers crossed I get it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment